Friday, September 7, 2007

Rory Look-alike Meter


Hmm... interesting... I kinda thought she's a clone of her daddy. I'll try to scan a picture in of when Dave was a baby and you can see for yourselves! But I guess we always change as we grow.

3 comments:

lrbodine said...

That's funny - I need to scan in pictures of Rob and I and see who Ellie looks more like. I'm thinking her daddy!

Camille said...

I see both of you in each of the girls, but I do think (without even seeing the pictures of Dave as a baby) that she does look a lot like him.

La Familia! said...

I'm glad you like the meter! Isn't cool! I actually stole it from my friend Heidi! She has some pretty cool ideas on her blog! Oh Hey!!! Thank You so much for the outfit! Its absolutley adorable! I'm going to take a picture of her in it and post it! lol.. My sister had got her these bunny face socks and they match perfectly with the cute outfit you got her!! Helena says Thank You Aunt Nikki!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse