Monday, September 17, 2007

American Girl Sweet Treats Set

Can you believe the detail? You've got root beer floats, pink lemonade, banana splits, ice cream sundae's, napkins, menus, place mats, and cookies, doughnuts, cupcakes (all individually placed so they can be played with separately), brownies, and more. What little girl wouldn't want to play with this? Heck, I want to play with it! I think Alex would love this for her doll, Lisbeth, for Christmas... Hmmm... do you think she'd let me play with it too? ;)

3 comments:

Megan B said...

So cute!

De Leo Family said...

How cool. Did Alex get these? Will she? I hope she does!

Nikki said...

We're thinking these might be her Christmas presents. So we haven't bought them yet.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse