Tuesday, September 4, 2007

California with Gumma & Gumpa

I was getting ready one morning when I heard Alex' favorite princess music being played on the piano. I went to the stair balcony and saw the sweetest picture of Mom playing the piano, and Dad singing "I Know You" from Sleeping Beauty (one of Alex all-time favorite songs). There was Alex playing and singing along with Gumma and Gumpa. She was in absolute heaven.
Rory with Uncle Danny. Everyone's always quite taken with Danny. Such a funny and good-natured guy. We love you, Danny!
Jack: "Yes? May I help you? Come in a sit for a while, won't you?" Jack is quite the host... and you can tell he's a gentleman by the way he crosses both sets of legs. I was walking past my parents' room one morning when I caught a glimpse of Jack lounging so comfortably and I couldn't resist getting my camera and taking a picture. He obliged.

No comments:

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse