Alex was so excited after our tumbling play group, which was so fun, but she was so excited about it for the rest of the day. Absolutely bouncing off the walls and tripping me wherever I went. I was carrying Rory and all of a sudden, Alex' position had changed from behind me to right in front of me and under my foot. I don't know how she moved that fast but trying to avoid her, I fell to my knees (didn't drop Rory, phew!) and knocked Alex down (she wasn't hurt). I said, "Alex! Be careful!!" and she turned to me with her nose up in the air and said in her most condescending voice (should a 3-year old even have a condescending voice?), "Mommy. Don't hurt Alex again! Okay? Don't hurt Alex again." I closed my eyes and counted to ten while breathing in and out of my nose very slowly.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
2 comments:
So cute. How could that have been Alex's fault? I can just picture her telling you. She was quite patient with you! Great kids.
Oh, boy you've got your hands full. She sounds so cute I wish we could have gotten to know her and Rory better. We miss hangin' out with you guys. Avery will be 11 months next sunday.
Post a Comment