Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Post 3

Alex on the Snow White ride. This turned out to be a really scary ride all about the "bad lady". We didn't see Snow White at all, until the ride was over and they had simply painted a picture of her on the wall. Lame-o!
We were grateful for the use of Mandy and John's stroller. It really helped out when Alex got tired... when I got tired, too, for that matter. Not that I rode in the stroller... I mean for the girls. Nevermind.
Alex has always wanted one of these balloons so even though they're $7, it was worth it for how much Alex treasured it. And she's such a sweet sister, she let Rory hold the string, too.

No comments:

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse