Friday, September 14, 2007

Heirloom Dress

My mom made this dress for me when I was Alex' age. Now it fits Alex and after 20 something years, it's still as darling as ever! This rocking horse was given to Alex from her Grandma Miller and she and Rory both love to ride it.

4 comments:

Camille said...

How darling. I'm surprised that dress is in such mint condition. And Alex is doing very well smiling for the camera, isn't she? I miss her and Rory! Spencer needs his cousins.

Nikki said...

Yes, she's really starting to smile great for the camera! I'm getting excited!

mindy said...

I didn't know you had a blog. How fun! Cute dress.

Mandie said...

This is so cute. I've been having a blast going through your blog I didn't know you had one. The girls are getting so big.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse