We went to Toys 'R' Us today for Rory's 1st birthday. Rory and Alex played for a long time on all the ride-on/push toys, until it became very apparent that Rory's favorite was this Dora one.
It even comes with a little cell phone (the scale tipper for both my girls) that rings when you pick it up. Notice the tops of Rory's white socks are all dirty from crawling around at the store. She loved this little bit of independence I gave her so she could check out all the toys for herself.
Don't worry, I can get them white again... :)
Alex is showing Rory all the different fun things you can do. This thing plays music, and has fun sound effects and much more.
This is Alex moving in to give Rory a birthday kiss. I'm so impressed with Alex letting this be Rory's day and not being jealous. She really wants Rory's new ride-on toy, but helps Rory play with it anyway cuz she understands this is Rory's birthday.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment