Saturday, October 27, 2007

Doll Pirate Costumes


I didn't decorate my house at all this year for Halloween, but I made girlie pirate costumes for Alex and Rory, and then for their American Girl dolls. Well, actually Felicity is my doll but I let Rory and Alex play with her, too. ;) Dave and I are also going to be pirates. We're leaving for California tomorrow morning and we'll be there for a week. California does Halloween up right!... not to mention Disneyland, which we will definitely be visiting for at least two days. I'll have lots of pictures of Alex and Rory in their pirate costumes to blog when we get back in November.

4 comments:

snlbarney said...

Nikki, you are so amazing - I cannot beleive you made those costumes! On big people is one thing, but for small little dolls? YOU are my idol - one day... maybe. I made the kids this year and was determined not to get out the sewing machine -- yes, gluegun! Check us out later in the week to see what the gluegun can do!

Julia said...

Wow super mom, matching outfits for the dolls!? I'm with Lindsay, the glue gun is more my speed.

Erin said...

wow...you are so talented! and it looks like you have so much fun with your girls.

Camille said...

Nikki, I'm anxiously awaiting some pirate and D-land pictures. I can't wait to see what you've got. I wish we could have gone down to Cali. too.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse