Thursday, October 18, 2007

Family Portraits?

Thank you, Camille, for taking our picture. Spencer was so sweet the whole time... like he knew what we were doing and so he just sat in his stroller, watching and being patient. Such an angel boy. I don't think we ever could have gotten this far without Camille taking the pictures. The girls still gave us a hard time and never seemed to cooperate at the same time, but maybe some of these will still work? I think the second photo would have been my favorite if Alex weren't phased out and sticking her fingers in her mouth. Just a split second earlier, she had done something to make Rory laugh.





7 comments:

Camille said...

My overall favorite is the third down. I think that one works great. Alex isn't giving her best smile, but she still looks pretty and sweet and is looking in the general direction of the camera. However, I still like them all, even when their full attention isn't there.

Megan B said...

That's a pretty successful family sitting :) Ours always look atrocious. And I'm never sure who is least cooperative, the kids or JUSTIN!

De Leo Family said...

Beautiful! You have a family picture! They look so good. How big can you enlarge them? I don't think Alex and Rory need to smile, they are so beautiful. You and Dave look great too. Very beautiful family.

snlbarney said...

Nikki! It is Lindsay (Kolb) Barney from San Clemente. I met with Kristin this weekend to see her before the baby came, and blog hopped to you! Your family is beautiful - you look modelesque! Fill me in on how your doing!

Nikki said...

Lindsay! How wonderful to hear from you!!! I can't believe you have a little boy! Do you have a blog? I'd love to catch up with you.

Rebecca said...

Love your hair! You look absolutely GORGEOUS!

Rebecca said...

My fav is the third one. Sweet and spontaneous.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse