Thanks, Meg, for another wonderful racketty scrappety template! You really have an eye for artistic lay-outs and I LOVE the glitter you included with this one!
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
Thanks, Meg, for another wonderful racketty scrappety template! You really have an eye for artistic lay-outs and I LOVE the glitter you included with this one!
5 comments:
Very sweet!
Oh!! I was so tickled to see this page appear this morning :) The glitter turned out great with the butterflies and flowers. I love that idea! I need to put more flower collages in my pages; I always forget, but they look so nice on your pages! Love how all the coloring turned out on the whole page, nice!!!!
That turned out SO cute, Nikki! Love it!
Hiya Nikki! No worries! About the printing, I should put up some instructions! While I work on that, check out this post on March 17 on this page, http://simplyyin.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html where some readers shared how they do it, hope it helps! Thanks for being such a supportive friend!
Hi Nikki! I used the Book Smart software downloaded from Photo Books Blurb (www.blurb.com) for making blog books. It was so quick and easy! However, the software is meant for making blog books to print from the website, so when I print at home, there is a watermark saying it is draft. If you don't mind it's fine. You could make a blog book out of yours! I did not want to do it with mine as I wanted to journal some more on it. I made a note to myself to make my earlier A4 size layouts into a photobook at Photo Blurb so that I'd still be paying them for something. :)
Post a Comment