Friday, June 20, 2008

STUPID iProvo!!!

I can't get ANYTHING to work!

4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Ewww.... GRRrrrr!!

oodlesofoversons said...

I hate that! We have to unplug the router all the time for our PC. Good luck!

chelsea mckell said...

K, so then I shouldnt switch. We use Comcast now, and they have horrible customer service. Been thinking of switching.... and I havent heard good things about iProvo. So maybe Qwest? Or just endure the bad customer service....

Nikki said...

We've been on it for a while now and have loved it 'till now. They're switching owners and having a hard time switching everyone's service over. For days now, my phone hasn't worked and my internet is much slower.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse