Thursday, June 5, 2008

10 Superfoods for age-defying beauty and health

Has anyone ever heard of this before? I've been researching what healthy foods I should start adding into my diet, and I've found this in a few places now and it looks really good. I think I'm going to try to incorporate these ten things into my daily diet by utilizing Megan's method of planning out meals well in advance (I think I'll start off with a two-week rotating meal plan). If any of you have any ideas, comments or suggestions, please share. When I've completed my menu, I'll share it with all of you on my blog.

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I TOTALLY have to redo my master menu now that it's summer. EVERYTHING on that original list was a happy, warm, rich, comfortable, winter meal!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

lrbodine said...

I was just reading how bananas are a superfood. Now I don't like bananas but I've been trying to sneak them into my smoothies and stuff like that.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I don't know exactly what to tell you. But, yesterday when I read Karen's blog--I thought it was VERY smart what she says she does with her kids. I thought I'd pass it along: http://drgoldthorpefamily.blogspot.com/2008/06/hm.html

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse