Saturday, March 29, 2008

Impressive thought process

Alex: Mommy, do I make you happy?

Me: Yes, you make me very happy :)

Alex: Oh, that's very nice of me.

Me: lol. Yes, that is very nice of you!

Alex: I should get a treat! Can I have some popcorn? (as she hands me the popcorn bag with a coy smile)

6 comments:

lrbodine said...

That is so funny. I love your Alex quotes. Where does she come up with these things?

Megan B ♥ said...

Clever little imp!

Jen Lynn said...

I'm always laughing when I read things she says.

Heather said...

go alex... taking the situation into her own hands:)

De Leo Family said...

I hope she got her popcorn!

Angela said...

Ha! What a clever little girl! They are always at least one step ahead, usually 2 or 3!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse