Monday, March 17, 2008

Horton Hears A Who!

We can't wait to go see Horton Hears A Who again! The four of us laughed so hard through the whole movie. I think we'd agree that the little girl puffball animal named Katie is our favorite character. She only appears a few times throughout the movie, but she got us all busting a gut every time! You can see her in my scrap page below, standing on top of Dave's head. Seriously, anyone want to meet us at the theater for a matinee sometime this week?

11 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

How fun! We want to see this movie really badly...boy things change when you have an infant! Otherwise, I'd be the first to volunteer to meet ya at the movies this week!

Megan B ♥ said...

It looks like so much fun! I'm not sure if we'd be able to make it this week, but man, I cannot WAIT to see this movie!! I've been so excited since we first saw the trailer!

De Leo Family said...

I do I do!
What fun! The ears and puffs are such a great idea! You are an incredibly fun mom. I love the scrapbook wallpaper. It is a picture taken of the book, isn't it? Such a good idea!

Nikki said...

Yay! Let's go see it together, Mandy!!! Yes, I scanned two pages from the book into my computer and photoshopped them together (kind of sloppily, but oh well).

Heather said...

We wanna come... when and where?

Nikki said...

How about Thursday at the Provo Townscenter Cinemas for the 11:45am showing? I'll be there early to save seats.

Angela said...

What a darling page! Thanks for the recommendation, we'll have to go watch!

Erin said...

I saw that movie too! it was cute and funny. I think I was the only one of all the people I went with who liked it though...oh well, their loss.

Allie said...

Madie and I are dying to see that movie!! You're little girls are so cute!! I'm glad we got to meet you at the fun easter egg hunt today!!

Anonymous said...

I was busting up! And I agree about the puff ball. She made me laugh so hard! Good movie1

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much that guy can pack into a simple storyline...

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse