Easter was so fun this year! Friday we had a huge neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt at Bicentennial Park. When Alex was Rory's age, she didn't really know what was going on. But with Rory, having an older sister to show her the ropes helped her to catch on really fast. Together they found a lot of eggs, though at times all Rory wanted to do was sit with the egg she found and stuff her cute little mouth.
That's enough egg-hunting- it's time to start stuffing. This was taken just a few seconds before she popped one-too-many egg candies in her mouth and they all exploded out onto the grass. You don't want to know what she did after that.
Megan was kind enough to take this picture of us together. She said, "smile!"... then tried "DON'T smile!" I thought that was a brilliant try. But as you can see, when this stubborn little vixen makes up her mind, it's impossible to change it. And for some reason, she finds posing to be very painful. Sigh. I guess I'll just have to be happy with the candid shots.

5 comments:
I love the girls spring outfits! They look so grown up.
By the way - I found Ellie's dress at Kohl's.
you are so cute with your girls. I love how Alex takes charge of the situation... so cute... :)
LOL, so cute!
I love Rory's outfit! You are all so beautiful! Seeing Alex so somber makes me so glad to know her. You have wonderful girls. I would love to see that serious no nonsense face of Alex's in a pioneer style, sepia colored, old style clothing picture. She poses just like those ancient ancestors of ours do! =)
And cute baskets. I bet you decorated them yourself.
Look at all those fun spring skirts and dresses. Here I am sitting in the mud with my boy like a sucker. You are looking great!!!!
Post a Comment