I love brown rice salad, but today found I didn't have all the ingredients to make it. So I improvised and came up with this surprisingly delightful salad. I think I'll be making this quite a bit :) Next time I might even add kidney beans.

For all you Costco-lovin' shoppers out there, I found a HUGE 4-pound bag of organic quinoa at Costco for under $10!!!

5 comments:
Um. That looks really good. I would love to see the recipe - is it on SC recipes?
I tried it! It was SO GOOD! Next time though I am going to chop up the artichokes. Eating them whole was a little overwhelming for my mouth. But I'm going to be having it again today, I think!
I made this last night. Quite delicious. John was eating it up so fast that he almost forgot to tell me how wonderful it was. :) Now I finally have a great recipe for quinoa.
Hey. Just scroll down to my music player on the right and push pause. you should be able to hear the video
I made it for the second time last night. Definitely a keeper!
Post a Comment