I have a lot to catch up on. I've only scrapped May of this year. Um, not good. And I have the last three months of last year to finish as well. I better get crackin.
Nikki! You are such an amazing scrap-booker! It's fun looking at your pictures and seeing your beautiful family:) Looks like Hawaii was a lot of fun too! Hope you're doing good!
Love your new pages. It looks like you had a great trip minus the trip home ;0) Your girls are darling. And thanks for posting the 7 peaks new rules. how do they expect families to go and not bring food and drinks for our kids?? That's CRAZY!!!
Nikki, those are beautiful pages. Mine are so much simpler and I'm more behind than you are! I'm envious you got to got to Hawaii again with your whole family. Someday . . . :)
We have two little girls Alexandria (Alex) and Victoria (Rory) and a new baby boy, Joseph. They are the joy of our lives. I love motherhood and work full-time, 24/7, in this capacity. It's challenging and takes every ounce of energy I have plus some, but nothing could be more rewarding. I'm so grateful to my sweet husband who works so hard to make this possible. He's my partner, my best friend, and my true love.
9 comments:
Nikki! You are such an amazing scrap-booker! It's fun looking at your pictures and seeing your beautiful family:) Looks like Hawaii was a lot of fun too! Hope you're doing good!
I am breathtaken. These pages are amazing. You are so artistic. Your journaling makes these so precious. I love Rory's name for the pool.
Beautiful work. Each page a work of art!
Love your new pages. It looks like you had a great trip minus the trip home ;0) Your girls are darling. And thanks for posting the 7 peaks new rules. how do they expect families to go and not bring food and drinks for our kids?? That's CRAZY!!!
Nikki, those are beautiful pages. Mine are so much simpler and I'm more behind than you are! I'm envious you got to got to Hawaii again with your whole family. Someday . . . :)
Wonderful layouts! I love the pictures and the way you write. What a great gift your girls will have.
Heh, heh, I'm a LITTLE behind myself :)
You are so FREAKING talented Steve. You could teach this at night to all us girls who wish we were as good as you and make A TON of money!!!
I saw these awhile back and meant to comment, but I just LOVE these! These are what my scrapbook pages that I will do someday look like in my head:)
PS I will be in Provo on June 20th and would love to see you:)
Post a Comment