Rory [crying and coming to me for comfort]: Momma, I bit my toooongue.
me: Oh I'm so sorry.
Rory: You need da kiss et.
me: I'll give you a kiss and a hug [kiss kiss on the cheek, hug hug].
Rory [losing temper, furrowed brow, jutting lower lip, and stamping little foot]: NO! I seh KISS ET bout my TONGUE!!!!
uuuuummmm...... no.
7 comments:
Oh! That is so funny! She is so cute! I am laughing and laughing!
Awesome. It made sense to her that if she hurt her tongue that's where you would kiss it better!
That is hilarious!! I could just picture a sweet little voice asking that! Thanks for the funny story of the day:)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
veryvery few posts on anyone's blog have ever made me actually laugh out loud.
You've made the list. Congatulations.
:)
Germ-o-phobe. I double dog dare you, LOL!
*snort*
Dang--dang! That's funny!
Post a Comment