In Alex' primary class, she learned about Lehi and his family and their story (Nephi, Laman and Lemuel included, of course), and they colored cute little boats and all the people in the family, cut them out, and had a cute visual aid to play with. When I came to pick Alex up from class, her teachers were laughing. Alex proudly handed me her boat with the people inside, and her teachers handed me her Lemuel. They proceeded to tell me that they had been trying to convince Alex that Lemuel got on that boat, too, but Alex insisted that Lemuel stay behind and she had absolutely no interest in letting him get on that boat. She told them, "I don't want Lemuel. You can have him."
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
4 comments:
That is mega funny! I've always wanted to make Laman and Lemuel stay behind too--but then I wouldn't be here today as I am their posterity.
She didn't seem to have anything against Laman, just Lemuel :)
Let her know that Zoram didn't end up being that great either, so he should also stay behind.
Oh my!! That is hilarious! I just love the way her little mind words. She's so delightfully twisted sometimes, hee hee! I LOVE that girl!
Post a Comment