I had just put Rory down for her second nap and was rushing around trying to get a few chores done before Alex got too bored. She followed me into the laundry room where I accidentally stepped on a hard toy. I skipped off of it with an "ouch!" and wouldn't have thought another thing about it. I started shoving clothes from the washer into the dryer, but Alex had seen and immediately exclaimed, "oooh, Mommy! Are you okay, Mommy?! Oh, I sorry! You want me to kiss it all better?" It was so sweet so I tried to pretend that it was my hand that got hurt so she would kiss that instead, but nothing gets past Alex. She knelt down on the floor, cupped my foot in her little hands and kissed it! I would have resisted further but when Alex gets an idea in her head, she can be pretty persistant. So I thanked her a whole bunch and told her what a sweet darling she is. She replied, "oh, thank you, Mommy. You love Alex?" And I repeated over and over how much I love Alex. She never gets tired of hearing me say that.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
1 comment:
Darling blessing; what an angel. Nikki, you are such a wonderful mamma. I love your girls.
Post a Comment