Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rory and Spencer


It's so fun getting to spend time with Camille and Spencer during the day. Now that Spencer is adapting to a routine, we don't get to see him as much. We're sad about that but very happy for Camille and Spencer that they'll be getting better sleep soon. Alex and Rory LOVE Spencer... isn't he a big, handsome boy? And Rory looks so delicate and feminine next to him. Hard to believe that they're five months apart in age!

4 comments:

lrbodine said...

Why did I think Camille was having a girl?

Nikki said...

You and she had the same due dates... but there was never mistaking that she was having a boy. I can't remember but maybe I guessed she might be having a girl before they knew.

Camille said...

I thought you guessed boy. Hmm. Maybe next time a girl. Although, it would be fun to have two boys, too. OR to have twins--one of each!

Nikki said...

Camille, I could TOTALLY see you having twins- I think you could do it with ease and make it look fun the whole time.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse