Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fun on Deck

This is our new deck and Alex LOVES playing on it and under it, but nothing beats sitting at one of the tables with "baby harry" and nibbling on a snack or just telling Rory about life through the eyes of a two-year old.



3 comments:

De Leo Family said...

What goregeous girls! I can't believe how fast they grow. They are such sweet angels together. I miss them!

Rebecca said...

I love all their matching outfits! They are so adorable! Alex looks like quite the doting big sister! So cute! I also love your deck.

lrbodine said...

They are so adorable! Where did you get those dresses? I'm still so sad we didn't get to meet Rory. The deck looks great!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse