Friday, May 11, 2007

It's time for a change...


I've been needing a new style for quite a while now. I'm sick of my hair being stuck flat against my head. So I've narrowed it down to these three hairstyles but can't decide between them. I'd appreciate any feedback any of you might have. Thanks!

5 comments:

John said...

John and I both vote on the bottom one...but any of them would look great.

lrbodine said...

I like the bottom one also. Are you going to go curly also?

Rebecca said...

I'm going with the bottom one too. I would be so sad if you cut off all your hair like in the middle one.

De Leo Family said...

Gorgeous! Wow! Do the perm! I'm not sure which I like best. I think the bottome picture. The middle one is very stricking... but I love your long hair. The top picture looks hard to manage. Very very beautiful styles, all of them. Good luck Nikki!

De Leo Family said...

I guess I have to be different than everyone elso and go with the top picture. If you go with the middle I won't admit that I know you.Ha Ha Amanda said that I have to identify myself I guess she does not want to be included in my thoughts so this is JOHN D.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse