Saturday, May 23, 2009

What Irritates me about Seven Peaks Water Park

1. They add more retarded rules every year

2. they no longer allow any innertubes except their own inside the park
3. the only innertubes allowed in the lazy pool and the waves pool are the ones you have to pay for.
4. You are no longer to bring any food into the park.  If you're hungry, you either have to buy their gross, over-priced food or leave... Disneyland doesn't even have that rule- what makes Seven Peaks think they can get away with it?

So if I had known these rules BEFORE buying my season passes, I might not be so irritated.  Well, I'd still be irritated, but not AS.  FYI, you are allowed to bring floaties that your infant's legs fit through (so they're sitting in it).  But if any of you are considering getting a season pass this year, just know these are their rules now.

2 comments:

Camille said...

That would tick me off. That's the problem I have with Knott's: I'd like passes, but I don't know what I'd be paying for.

Megan B ♥ said...

Not even your own FOOD? Eeesh.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse