
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
8 comments:
And then Sebastian is like that Raccoon Pocahontas has!
I'm Aurora! Pretty cool since she is my favorite princess AND she was the only princess character that Olivia would allow me to be (and she'd only allow that because she hadn't seen that movie yet).
Great! I'm Cinderella! Most days I actually feel like it too. I'm David's Princess but my children's maid/slave!
--Candice
I seem to recall a lot of adventures whenever we hung out...this is very fitting for you. I took this test a while back, and I think I was ariel.
that last comment from maggie was actually from me...oops.
Great...I got Mulan. What a rip-off!
-David
David's Mulan! Well, she was the most manly of them all; she even pretended to be a man.
Whoops. I made Erin's mistake. The last comment was from me, not John.
Post a Comment