

I can't believe she's old enough, but today was Alex' first day of Preschool. She was so excited to go. She had met the teacher a few times already and really liked her. She also already knew a few of the children in her class. She simply could not wait to go to "schoo-woo"... her teacher had sent her a postcard a couple weeks before school started, and Alex carried it around with her every day until school started. While at school, Rory kept asking, "Where Ales?" Aside from that initial separation-anxiety, she and I had a pretty nice time together, just the two of us. I love this special bonding time. We went to pick up Alex, who had had a wonderful time and had much to tell me, and as Alex climbed up into her carseat, Rory squeeled, "ALEEEEEEX!!!"
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
10 comments:
Woohoooooo! That is so wonderful. :-D
Man, time is flying by.....
Such a big girl now!! I LOVE that you put the puffies in her hair for her first day. She always looks like a scrapbook page when you do that, LOL!
Oh my gosh ... how cute is she?!? I love her little outfit, and she just looks elated to be going to school. I can't believe she's old enough for pre-school either.
She is so beautiful! That little pixie is growing up so fast! I love how she poses. I am so glad she loved her preschool. So sweet that Rory missed her.
Love the bows!
How cute are those pictures? It's so nice to have one on one time with kids! I'm glad that she's enjoying it!
I love that Rory adores her big sister so much - that is awesome. Lets hope they stay that way! Alex looks so adorable - like a little fairy.
She looks so grown up in this picture!
Lovely Alex. I'm glad she has such a smart teacher who even spends the time to send them cards in the mail to get them excited for school.
You're right! I think I am guilty of thinking that I left a comment, but not actually leaving one, because I totally thought I left one on this post! She looks A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! You should see the picture that I did not blog of Sydney on her first day of Spanish pre-school...it looked really scary...she woke up with her eye nearly swollen shut (she is sort of allergic to mosquito bites) and it also appears that her mother needs to get some lessons on doing hair from you:)
xoxo
Post a Comment