Friday, August 15, 2008

Simplify Supper

Check it out!  I saw them on Good Things Utah the other morning and this website is so awesome.  http://www.simplifysupper.com/


You can choose from thousands of recipes, or add your own, and appoint them to days of the calendar.  You can print off your weekly grocery/shopping list with just a click of a button.  I'm so excited about this.  Once I've added some of my favorite recipes to my account, I'll be set.  No more going through recipes kept in different places, trying to figure out what we're going to eat.  No more time spent writing out grocery lists.  This is such a huge time-saver and energy saver! It's free and so easy to use.  

5 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Nice, thanks!

oodlesofoversons said...

THANK YOU! And I loved Rory's comment about being home. At least she's comfortable in it, right?

JTA said...

I'm so needing help in this area. Thanks Nikki.

Brooke said...

Cool!!

De Leo Family said...

That looks great! It looks even easier to use than my favorite webcite allrecipes.com. I love tools that will help me get it together. Thanks Nikki!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse