Hi Nikki, thanks for pointing me to your blog. The layouts are outstanding!! The pirates one is especially stunning, love how the ship fills up the background space, and your photos from your new camera are indeed great! Also scrolled down and loved your photos, what lovely girls you have. And your post on the blog header is a great find as I'm setting up a blog store and this is great info! yin
We have two little girls Alexandria (Alex) and Victoria (Rory) and a new baby boy, Joseph. They are the joy of our lives. I love motherhood and work full-time, 24/7, in this capacity. It's challenging and takes every ounce of energy I have plus some, but nothing could be more rewarding. I'm so grateful to my sweet husband who works so hard to make this possible. He's my partner, my best friend, and my true love.
3 comments:
Very cute! I love it. I need to learn more about your camera. Not an immediate purchasing need but for future reference.
That is really cool.
Hi Nikki, thanks for pointing me to your blog. The layouts are outstanding!! The pirates one is especially stunning, love how the ship fills up the background space, and your photos from your new camera are indeed great! Also scrolled down and loved your photos, what lovely girls you have. And your post on the blog header is a great find as I'm setting up a blog store and this is great info! yin
Post a Comment