Friday, May 16, 2008

The Fun Run



The first time I saw this, I almost gagged a lung out of commission I laughed so hard. Now, if ever the image of this particular scene enters my mind, however inconvenient or inappropriate a time it may be, I bust a gut right then and there. It's become my major downfall in life... kinda like my own kryptonite. I'm powerless against it's powers.

4 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Girl, I'm SO with you on this one. I laughed hysterically the first time it was on and I loved watching it again! Thanks...I needed that!

Megan B ♥ said...

Andy should try breastfeeding, don'tcha think? I'm gonna come back to your blog later and rewatch the entire episode, LOL :)

Laney Namanny said...

so, so funny

Hilary said...

I'm with ya sister, with just about anything on The Office or Psych. I'll just start laughing and can't talk and Jeromy looks at me like, "What?", not knowing what I was just replaying in my head. Good shows.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse