Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Disneyland

I've decided to scrap our vacation in the order it happened. Disneyland was the first day we started taking pictures with our new camera, our beautious digital Nikon D-40- an excellent tax present if I do say so myself :) We first spent a day or so with my family in their big, beautiful home. We always have so much fun with them. Then we took our RV and stayed at Disneyland for a few days. The RV made this the most fun Disneyland trip YET! When it was time for the girls' naps, we'd simply take the tram, which would drop us off right at our RV in the parking lot there, literally just a few yards off. We'd take a nice rest, the girls would stay insanely happy, and we were off to enjoy D-land some more. At night, we'd drive the RV just a couple blocks away to an RV park to sleep. My parents came to meet us for lunch one day and they asked Alex what her favorite ride at Disneyland was and she said, "The RV". Though later she decided maybe it was the "caterpillar ride" (Alice in Wonderland).

The scrappage above is a simply yin template. I LOVE her templates because she gets so many photos in and makes it look good in an artistic way. I chose to make some of our photos the background and I hope it doesn't make it look too cluttered.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

K, Seriously LOVE that layout! I feel like layouts with more pictures really help tell the story behind the pictures more than show off scarpbook products like some layouts with only one picture. I think the photo behind looks FANTASTIC!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Love that page! I haven't been been able to perfect the technique of using a photo for paper. You did a great job with it! NICE!

Jamie said...

Very cute layouts and your vacation looks like so much fun.

oodlesofoversons said...

That turned out really cute! Looks like fun...I'm feeling the D-land itch!And I love her templates as well!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse