Alex and Rory love Build-a-Bear. Great prices on the stuffed animals, outrageous rip-off on all the clothes and accessories. Pretty smart business plan considering you don't want a house full of stuffed animals, but accessories are fun to collect. We own maybe three outfits total between the three of us. Today I decided we could get one more outfit. Then I asked for their free bows (in a color to match) and also asked if we could have two wardrobes even though we were only buying one outfit. To my surprise, that was no problem. She would have given me more too, but I didn't want to be too greedy. So we brought our goods home and the girls and I had the funnest afternoon dressing up the bears and bunny, and coloring our magnificent free wardrobes. We ended up getting a steal of a bargain.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment