Alex really did a great job in her first choreographed dance. The beginning of this video is all part of what she does in class practice. It's a lot of technique and Dave and I are so proud of her. Rory loved watching her big sis dance. She cuddled up against Dave for most of it, or tried to dance and sing along.
Here's the Ham. She was pretty excited about watching Alex.

Crazy girl
The boy you see in the dance is Miss Jennie's oldest son (11), who is actually in level 6. She bribed him royally to step in for the only boy class member who left for a trip with his family. This is my first video made through iMovie. It's about 8 minutes long.
1 comment:
Wow. That was absolutely incredible! I am so impressed with your dance school. Everything from the stretching to abcs to the teacher's breathtaking preformance...
And that boy letting little girls dance around him like that! I'm glad his mom bribed him royally!
Alex was beautiful and she is so confident and graceful. I love it. Thanks for posting that great video. It really gave me an idea of what to look for with my girl's upcoming recital.
Post a Comment