Yesterday I took the girls to the kids' workshop that Home Depot offers every first Saturday of the month. It's such a nice thing to do. They gave the girls their own cute home depot aprons, a kit of what they were going to build, and all the tools and supplies needed- all for free. And at the end they gave the girls each a cute pin for completing the project.
I was pleased at how low-key they kept things. We had our own table and I showed the girls myself what they needed to do. It was very fun.
The girls each built a spice rack, but I told them they could make it whatever they wanted. So Alex' is a display shelf for some of her ponies and mini dolls, and Rory's is a book shelf (I'd like to build more book shelves like this but much larger and tiered- such a darling way to exhibit beautiful children's books).
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment