Yesterday Rory was so excited about her party and couldn't wait to give her Valentines away. When Dave got her to school, as soon as they were thru the doors she bolted for her classroom and he had to run to keep up. He said she sang, "I'm heeeere!" and ripped her bag open and started running around and handing them out. Her teacher was laughing and gently convinced her they would pass them out later. After I picked Rory up, the rest of the day she marveled over what her classmates had given to her and kept exclaiming, "that was just so NICE of them to give all these to me!!!!"
Today Alex gets her party at school and I hope she has as much fun. Her hair is done and her backpack is full of valentines.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
I am so impressed! What beautiful, long, thick hair they give you to work with, too. How did you think of that? If I ever have daughters, I'll know who to go to for great hair ideas.
Post a Comment