There's Gypsy (our RV)





As you can see, Rory has adopted a pose all her own... while Alex is showcasing her girly femininity, Rory is showcasing her tummy. And I must say, a cuter tummy I never have seen.



I love this one.


We loved Moab and were so impressed with the beauty of Arches National Park. The girls were in love. They ran and hiked better than we could. Rory was in heaven... her fetish for rocks was certainly nurtured. We will most definitely be going back again... and hopefully soon.
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
1 comment:
seriously... I know everyone says things like this... but I can't believe how big Rory is getting. She's definitely not the baby I tended and loved! I think it's the long hair that makes her look older. Long hair... hopefully we'll get there someday. Just have to avoid the scissor-happy motherinlaw.
Post a Comment