The private campground complete with cabins that Mandy found for us, even came with a trampoline. I regret that I didn't get a picture with all the cousins on it, but here's one with Alex and Rory.
My mom has the cutest new little puppy, She'Daisy. Sweetest little thing. Everybody wants to hold her. Grandma was very patient as the grandchildren took turns... this little puppy is DELICATE!!! I think Rory must have had more turns holding her than anybody... she just couldn't think of anything else and the campground sounds were always accompanied by "Gramma... can I hold your puppy?... I promise never to sqeeeeeze her ever again!"
She felt like such a big girl holding this puppy... and look how relaxed this puppy is!


GRAMMA!! I POMISE NEVER TO SQEEEEZE YOUR PUPPY EVER AGAIN!!!


Mandy and I got a quick shot before we all said goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment