Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party!

Those of you who are on facebook have hopefully seen the invite to our Christmas party this Thursday, which is also Dave's birthday; he's turning 30!  We're hoping you can all come help us celebrate.  There will be karaoke, Rock Band, music, refreshments and pretty much a great evening of fun with friends and neighbors.  No gifts, please, just bring yourselves.  It would be nice to get an estimate of how many might be coming so if you wouldn't mind leaving me a comment or finding me on facebook, that would be great!  Party starts at 7:30pm ;)

8 comments:

Leah said...

Oh and know we'll be there!! Can I bring any snacks or drink at least?? Please =]

lrbodine said...

How fun! I wish we lived closer and could come.

Nikki said...

I just don't want anyone to stress about anything so they can just come and have fun. If you really want to bring something, then of course it would be welcome and appreciated, but I really just want to make it as easy as possible for people to come and have fun :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Bummer, sounds like a ton of fun!! Wish we could come, but that's our reserved "hospital date night" in SL :)

chelsea mckell said...

ohhhh, I wish we could be there! It wouldve been so fun to see you guys again. And I love embarrassing myself on karaoke....
Well - have one again next year, and hopefully we won't be living in Vernal anymore :)
Hope it goes well!

Angela said...

It sounds like a blast! I'd love to come! Let me see if I can find a sitter... I'll let you know!

Sorensen Family said...

You didnt tell me that you had a blog, too! Can I put yours on mine! Very cute girls! Cant wait to meet you in person! :)

Rebecca said...

That sounds so fun! Darn it, I wish I had a jet!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse