Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sick

Hey, I've been so sick that I'm afraid I missed some plans with some of you and didn't call because I was next to delirium with fever in bed.  I'd like to say j/k, I'm exaggerating, but I'm not.  I don't think I've ever been this sick outside of pregnancy in my whole entire life.  The doctor didn't want to take the time to test me for everything I have, so she did a few tests, all confirmed, but all my symptoms still weren't explained- so she just dished me out a Rx that would "just cover everything".  There are two things that I know I have: strep throat and the worst tonsil infection I've ever had.  My throat is so swollen I can barely breathe.   I better get back into bed, but in case I'm forgetting about further commitments I've made, I wanted to post this in hopes that it will be good enough notice.

9 comments:

Angela said...

Yikes! As someone who is recovering from her 3rd case of strep throat in a month all I can say is Ouch! I know it kills. I hope you recover quickly and fully from everything!

Leah said...

Aw I hope you feel better and if you need anyone to watch the girls or bring you soup don't hesitate to text me!

oodlesofoversons said...

UUUGGGHHHH. I'm so sorry, Nikki. I hope you feel better REALLY soon!

chelsea mckell said...

Ohhh, so sorry to hear that! Hope you’re on the mend soon.
At least you get to be sick in a GORGEOUS home! It’s amazing, I love it

mindy said...

I'm so sorry!! Hope you feel better soon.

Andrea B said...

I hope you feel better soon. At least there's still a week left before Christmas for the antibiotics to kick in.

Sorensen Family said...

Nikki! Poor thing! Let me know if we can do anything for you...we are just up the hill! Really, if you need a break, call me!

Carrie said...

Oh Nikki. That really stinks. I was getting a little worried when I didn't hear back from you. In fact, I told Jim I wondered if everything was okay - because you usually call me back. I am so sorry to hear that you are not doing well. I hope you can get some good rest and feel better soon. Let me know what I can do to help you guys!

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better and I hope you never walk this path again!! What nastiness! Say bye-bye tonsils!

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse