We have two little girls Alexandria (Alex) and Victoria (Rory) and a new baby boy, Joseph. They are the joy of our lives. I love motherhood and work full-time, 24/7, in this capacity. It's challenging and takes every ounce of energy I have plus some, but nothing could be more rewarding. I'm so grateful to my sweet husband who works so hard to make this possible. He's my partner, my best friend, and my true love.
4 comments:
That looks awesome!
Beautiful pages! You are an artist. That vacation looks like a dream. What fun!
Is your camera part of the reason these pictures are so heavenly? Would your small camera have captured their beauty as well?
Good job scrapping! I need to take your example. I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of scrapbooking.
Love these pages! So much fun! I MISS SCRAPPING, WAAAAAH!!!
Yeah, it's all cuz of the camera. We are so happy with this camera. And no, our small camera can't even come close to doing what this one does.
Post a Comment