For the longest time I wondered how I would bathe the girls in the RV. The RV has a narrow shower stall, too narrow to hold a girl while showering with her, and they're too young to shower alone (and hate showers besides). Shortly before leaving for Nauvoo, I spotted this red flexible plastic toy bucket that my mom had given us some while ago. It's just large enough to fit one girl at a time, with their knees bent toward their chests (kinda old-fashioned, huh). But they are delighted with their bathing arrangements and think nothing could be more fun than bathing in a toy bucket.


Credits: Simply Yin Template
8 comments:
Thank goodness they are little and fit in there just right! Once again, LOVE the pages! Looks like you're keeping up on your scrapping ;0)
How clever! I noticed that your blog is wide and I was wondering if you could help me make mine wide- I want to be able to post some of my pictures bigger and just use up more of the space if that makes any sense?
Your pages are so cute!
Hey Nikki it's Stacy. It is so good to see your family also. I have to admit that I have been looking at your blog for awhile and was too chicken to make a comment! :) Your girls are so cute and I like the tub in a bucket! Mind if I add you to my list?
-Stacy (Leeds)
Fun baths! You are so smart Nikki! It looks like you guys are having a great time. Love the scrap pages.
Once again, great pages! Who wouldn't love bathing in a bucket tub! Sign me up!
You're so clever! I love the idea!
Love the pages! And the bucket idea is FABULOUS!! What an efficient mommy you are. LOVE the pix!
Post a Comment