This is the big blow-up pool I got for Alex to play in before the condo manager made us take it down. We had a couple fun water days with it. Now we just have a tiny three-ring pool instead (something that we can take down after each use).
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
4 comments:
Ooh, fun. Too bad you had to take it down. Can you use it back in Provo? Is there space? I can't wait till we can get our babes together again.
Yeah, we should be able to still use it in our backyard.. and maybe the cold water won't bother us now that the weather is so bloomin' hot.
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you will be able to use it again in Provo but too bad they wouldn't let you keep it up to enjoy in Nauvoo heat.
Nazis!
Post a Comment