Saturday, July 21, 2007

Night-night

Sometimes I lay Rory down with Alex in her bed just for a minute so they can say night-night. They both have fun with it.

2 comments:

De Leo Family said...

Adorable sweet angels. They love each other so much! It makes motherhood so joyfull seeing how these children adore each other.

I love seeing how much Alex is like her mommy. I remember you sucking your finger (s) when you were relaxing for sleep. It was so cute seeing Alex do the same thing in much the same way.

Love you guys!

Camille said...

That is so cute how Alex's little fairy hands dance around Rory's tummy when she tickles her.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse