So I rescued that feral kitten who was too little to eat solid food. She is looking much healthier now. She is a real sweetheart but her first few weeks of life with no human contact will definitely take its toll-- still she is very gentle with us and the girls cuddle and maul her too, but her first instinct, I think, will always be to hiss and run away. Once you catch her, her motor is pretty impressive and she lives to cuddle.

And these two sisters were on their way to the pound because no one wanted them and I just couldn't pass them up. :)
Alex has Elphaba:

And they play together for hours cat and mouse games. Alex couldn't be more pleased with her kitty.
And Rory has Glinda, but we might change her name because Rory has a hard time saying it; yesterday she asked if she could just call her Penny. Haha. Rory can get a little rough but these kitties were handled by rough toddlers since they were born and they are like rag dolls in the girls' arms. Glinda adores her little mistress and obeys her orders; she will stay anywhere and for very long periods of time. See how she just sits next to Rory? She is happy to stay there. Just what Rory needs.

These three kittens sleep together in the laundry room at night and Sebastian gets to sleep with Alex or Rory. We are also training the kittens to never go upstairs so that is 100% Sebastian's terrain. So he still gets spoiled and doted on. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Wow! I'm confused: how many cats do you have now? Four? That is so neat. Dave really is a good sport.
I think we may be going to Idaho for Michelle's homecoming in August. I'm convincing John to drive so we can spend time with you, and he can be working from his computer while we play. :) Will you be in Utah around August 19th? Also, when are you coming down here? I miss you and your wonderful family.
Post a Comment