Sunday, June 13, 2010

My first bound scrapbook

I just received my first scrapbook from Shutterfly and it was so exciting to get it. The girls really like to look at it and sometimes I read it to them. I gotta say there's nothing quite as motivating for scrapbooking as receiving your completed book in the mail.




See our little rescue kitten posing on the right?


-











Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love it! I wasn't a bit tempted before to learn how to digitally scrapbook because I generally love the actual hands-on rather than being in front of the computer, but this has changed my mind! I wish you were close enough to teach me.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse