Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Going Private

Hello family and friends. It has been a very long time since my last post. Life has been a little crazy with a new puppy, but more than that, the breeders turned out to be pretty eccentric and overbearing, to say the least. They have now given both my email and blog address to fellow breeders of theirs, and those breeders are also intrusive. For instance, I have a list of Newf breeders on the left side of this page. I created it a long time ago when I was researching breeders, so I could remember specific points about a few of them. One of these newf breeders is a friend of Rockwell's breeders. Rockwell's breeders for some reason gave them our blog address and email... these other breeders started stalking us too and they didn't like being listed next to some of the other breeders on my blog page so they had the audacity to email me and demand that I rearrange the breeders on my page. I didn't even invite them to my blog! They said a lot more and crazier things than that, but needless to say, I am finally forced to make my blog private. Rockwell was sent to us very sick. While he now eats and is potty training, he still has these sores on his lips that won't go away. The Sierra View Newfoundland breeders were worried that they might be liable for this, which they are, but we weren't asking anything of them. they just went crazy and started harassing us and leaving condescending and rude messages on our phone and email. So finally I told them we'd like them to pay half of Rockwell's vet bills. They backed off real quick then. And I haven't heard anything from them, until now and it's vicariously through breeder friends of theirs. So creepy. Do any of you know how to block certain people from emailing you... so their email returns undeliverable to them?

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

People are so weird. The anonymous nature of the internet really brings out the creeeeepy in some people. Bummer that for you :(

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Holy guacamole! That is nuts. I'm sorry it had to happen like that. :-(

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse