Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just call me Mickey Doodle

Some very cherished friends told me their little 3-year old daughter wanted to go play at "Mickey Doodle's" house and it just melted my heart.  I've been called several various, creative versions of my name by little children and have always loved what they come up wit.  "D..d..ddd..ddd..DICKY!" was my favorite... until now.  Yup, Mickey Doodle is definitely at the very top of my favorites.  


What names have you been given?

5 comments:

Hilary said...

My niece called me Odie for the longest time. Loved it!

chelsea mckell said...

Be happy yours is a cute one!
My parents nicknamed me ChellyBelly when I was a toddler, for obvious reasons. My older brothers never let me forget it.

Leah said...

Britney Spears.. still to this day. And a little boy called me Princess Leigh from Star Wars.. my family doesn't let me live that one down.

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh! Ha ha! I LOVE THAT name for you! My most common nickname is "Kinley's Mom" ;)

John Schmidt said...

Olivia called me "key-meel" and Sleeping Beauty. David D. used to call me Mel. Now Lila and Emma call me Nikki, never even realizing it, and once I tell them I'm not Nikki they can't remember what my name actually is for the life of them. :) I try not to let that one get to me.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse