Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vote YES on Prop 8

Vote yes on Prop 8 to protect marriage between a man and woman only. If same-sex marriage goes through, it affects every family, including yours. Please watch this video to see and hear how. If you want to include this video on your blog, click on "get link" at the bottom of this video.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1352578267/bctid1819819843

7 comments:

lrbodine said...

I just e-mailed this link around to people in my ward this morning. I don't know if you know but in Arizona we are also voting on a similar prop 102. I'm feeling pretty passionate about it!

chelsea mckell said...

I read an article about how our church is actually donating towards this cause quite generously. I have a sister in Sacramento who is on the verge of moving out of the state if it doesnt pass. I have another sibling in AZ who volunteers making phone calls about prop 102 there.
It's interesting how the church doesnt get involved in political matters... until those political issues because MORAL issues!

oodlesofoversons said...

Thanks, Nikki!

K+C=M+K said...

Amen sister! I just made a post about prop 8 too! That is so funny. But seriously such a gnarly topic that people need to be aware of. Prop 8 will pass though, I just know it!

Megan B ♥ said...

Thanks for the video, Nikki!

Busy B Preschool said...

I'm glad that you like my posts and it would be fine if you sent people to my blog. I'm glad you put Yes on prop 8 on your blog too.

Camille said...

We've been making phone calls and going door to door for hours and hours a week! I think we get a little break now, though. I think church members have donated over nine million towards the cause so far. Amazing. At least in San Clemente, I think (from being a recorder) at least three-fourths are planning to vote yes.

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profundity.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tse