Go to this link:
http://www.preservingmarriage.org/videos.html
And the last three videos are the commercials Dave has been working on and that have just been released.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
Go to this link:
http://www.preservingmarriage.org/videos.html
And the last three videos are the commercials Dave has been working on and that have just been released.
Posted by
Nikki
at
9:56 PM
5 comments:
That's so awesome Nikki! What a stud! I LOVE seeing the support everyone is getting on Prop 8; we held up signs yesterday in San Clemente and the response we got was great! people were honking and waving and giving us the thumbs up! It makes me feel like this thing will totally pass!!
I hope it passes!!
Thank you, Dave, for making these. Really. this whole thing gets me frazzled and crazy!!!! Cross our fingers, right?
Yeah Nikki and Dave! Thanks for making these Dave. It is a BATTLEFIELD out here. Literally. People spraypaint "Prop H8" everywhere, our signs get ripped down on a DAILY basis...my mom got sprayed with red soda for holding a protect marriage sign the other day. We need all the help we can get out here.
Today is the big day! Gosh, I am so nervous I have bitten all my nails off! This is worse than opening up a college acceptance letter!
Post a Comment