Well, I guess I should be grateful because I haven't been sick.... actually, I am very grateful because I know what it's like to have sick children and be sick yourself at the same time. So at least it wasn't that bad. But let me tell you it is not even CLOSE to possible to practice the fly lady cleaning/organizing techniques when every ten minutes you're cleaning up the next spewed chunks splatter fiasco. It is NOT a pretty sight (or smell) over here. I guess I'm having a little pity party for myself but I'm SO LONELY!!!! We've been stuck inside this house for days at a time without seeing another living soul! And needless to say, I haven't even been able to exercise at all so I'm WAY more emotional than usual. To top it all off, Dave's been gone on a business trip since Tuesday! (and I should note for any thieves or sickos that may be reading this that I have two children FULLY loaded and ready to go; all I have to do is point and squeeze) and he'll be back any minute... I can't WAIT!!!
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
11 comments:
It sounds like your kiddos are much sicker than mine. Poor babies:( And you should see my house...forget DOING FlyLady I need the actual real live FlyLady to come over and perform a rescue mission! Man I need to go to sleep:)
I'm sorry! I'm glad Dave is coming back soon. And FlyLady is all about baby steps so next week you can be back on schedule. :)
Are you guys going to be around on October 24th? I'm going to be in Utah that weekend and would love to come and see you!
I'm so sorry. The pukes are the worst.
That is so rotten! I'm so sorry. I hate the caboin fever and it doesn't make it any easier when the hubby's gone! (D's gone too, and even with thealthy kids I'm ready to pull my hair out.)
Sorry last week was so difficult. SIck kids are no fun. We missed you at racquetball, but hopefully you will be ready to go tomorrow night! I've been practicing my fancy moves. J/k.
Nooooooooooo! I can't believe that is all still going on. NASTY and frustrating. Sick kids, lack of exercise, and isolation. Now that's a recipe for madness if I ever heard it... I'll continue to hope you don't get it yourself!
You are so hilarious!!!! I feel bad for laughing . . . I'm sorry . . . your fault for having a sense-of-humor. Hey, please let me know if I can do anything for you guys!
I'm sorry! I hope they are feeling better now.
Love the visual. Said in a way only you can! Feel better kiddos, and light some candles.
Oh no! What a nightmare! I feel so sad for you. Why am I laughing? I hope they get better soon. Isn't it too soon for winter bugs to be upon us? I am scared for another winter of sick kids. Miss you!!
"point and squeeze" - wow, thats quite an image...
:)
Post a Comment