
Good friend, Megan, is one of the most clever and creative people I know. She just taught me how to use templates for digital scrapbooking. I cannot believe how much faster and easier this method is! This template is Megan's design. She has a blog where she puts all her template designs to share with everyone for free.
Megan, thank you so much! I feel like a whole new world has been opened up to me! Now I need to know if you create your own alpha's or if you download them from other sources. I still have much to learn!
Credits: I always see others give credits where credits are due. I am not responsible for ANY of this paper or materials used... but I can't remember where I bought this layout kit. Megan, how do you keep track?
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, I'm blushing :) It turned out great! Come over any time and I'll give you a little further tutorial, at least on some stuff that doesn't matter if you are mac or pc :)
Ha ha, and guess who that original design came from? Mindy! You didn't get a chance to read that because I just dumped it onto your computer, but you can see her original design here:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=108489&cat=all&ppuser=2754
super cute, huh?
Post a Comment